Write to your MP supporting the Vulnerable Persons Standard and asking that its terms be incorporated in the law regulating assisted suicide/euthanasia. Read more.
Sign Up for a Voice of Our Own
A quarterly newsletter from CCD.
CCD is committed to providing a website that is accessible—and usable—to all visitors. If you have any questions or suggestions regarding the accessibility of the site, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Visitors using recent versions of screen readers can navigate using the following keystrokes:
- H to cycle forwards through the headings
- Shift + H to cycle backwards through the headings
- 1 to navigate to the next level 1 heading (or a number between 1 and 6 to navigate to the next heading on this level)
- Shift + 1 to navigate to the previous level 1 heading (or a number between 1 and 6 to navigate to the previous heading on this level)
- INSERT + F6 to provide a list of all headings
In addition, the Opera browser has excellent keyboard navigation that is invaluable to visitors with motor difficulties. In Opera, the following keys can be used to navigate headings:
- S to cycle forwards through the headings
- W to cycle backwards through the headings